The Constraints are in for “May Film” + Post-Production Updateon February 1, 2012 at 12:06 am
The people have spoken–here are the official constraints for our May Film:
• One character loves knock knock jokes. – Deborah
• One character has an ambiguous sexual orientation, and no one can figure out if they are gay or straight. – Eric Y.
• Someone is about to set fire to lots and lots of money. – Conner Q.
• Someone has just forgotten the name of the person they’re in the car with. – Daniel C.
• A character must wake up naked in their car parked in a busy parking lot without the key. – Rye B.
• Every character must hold the same particular item at some point in the film. – Philip
• One character must be eating every time he/she is on screen. – Emma
Congrats to the winners! Really excited about these; they definitely set the stage for a really fun film.
In the meantime, the Finite Films team is working hard on all things post-produciton for Anamnesis.
Our trusty colorist David Sims (above) is working on color correction, while producer/VFX expert Michael Tucker (below) is figuring out how to pull off some tricky visual effects shots.
We’re aiming for a release early next week–stay tuned!
Until then, keep submitting constraints for our June Film!