The Constraints are in for “April Film!”on January 3, 2012 at 2:02 am
Well, the constraints are in for April Film, and here’s what you guys chose:
• The main character never speaks a line of dialogue. – Freddie A.
• Must be in the style of a 40′s noir. – Olivia
• A supernatural being/non-human must masquerade as a human. – Dan B.
• One of the characters doesn’t speak English. – Ana K.
• Plot must revolve around the murder of a character we never know. – MD
• A character must say the line “Please stop shooting me.” – Dan B.
• A character must say the line “I don’t know where, I don’t know when, I don’t know how, and I don’t know why. Well, I know where…” – Daniel C.
I guess people were tired of cute, romantic story-lines! I look forward to tackling these constraints and I hope to make them all happen in a way that does not disappoint…