Posts Tagged ‘lovebound’
Our kookiest comedy yet, Lovebound: Love Abounds, is currently in post-production. We’re imminently locking picture and are going to try our hardest to turn around the final product a week or so from now.
Until then, here is a hodgepodge of stills to tide you over, the first of which are direct screen grabs taken from the current cut. Also included are some behind-the-scenes pictures.
Stephanie Thompson as “Anna.”
Henry and Anna going for a romantic stroll.
Dan Foster as “Henry Stain” getting more than he bargained for.
Adele Watkin as “Tiffany.”
Jason Masek as “Dr. Patenaude” and Max Kleinman as “Jennifer.”
DP Terrance Stewart getting the shot.
Filming the office scene.
Director Ryan McDuffie and Stephanie Thompson waiting on the sunrise.
Max, who also served as producer and co-writer, with Assistant Director Greg Walther
Dan Foster between takes.
Max Kleinman between takes.
Dan and Ryan discussing the shot. A lot of cold nights on this shoot!
The cast on their way to lunch.
The results are in! Here are the official constraints for our June Film:
• The entire internet goes down. All of it, nobody has internet. – Eric B.
• Someone is about to remember everything they forgot, in a rush, and it’s not going to be pleasant. – Josh T.
• Someone is about to run into their doppelgänger while on a date. – Dave N.
• A character is a major fan of someone who has been dead a while, but is unaware of their death. – Tiara
• Three characters must be siblings and live in the same apartment/house. – Barbara W.
• A character must spend an entire scene not knowing something that’s completely obvious to the audience. – Carl M.
• Every scene takes place exactly one year before the previous scene. – Ben C.
Congratulations to the winners! What an interesting set of constraints, I’m excited to see what this one becomes.
In the meantime, the Finite Films team is beginning to enter post-produciton for Lovebound: Love Abounds, and moving toward production on April Film. Look for some behind-the-scenes photos and more production diaries soon! And until then, keep submitting constraints, and happy Leap Year-day-thing!
While Anamnesis was in its final post-production push, we were also working on pre-production for our March-release film I am directing. Last Sunday marked our first day of production. The title? Lovebound: Love Abounds.
Lovebound: Love Abounds is our first all-out comedy, and a very silly one at that. Check out the synopsis and cast list (of which I couldn’t be happier with) over at the film’s page, and be sure to stay tuned for plenty behind-the-scenes content via pictures and production diaries.
Here are the constraints we had to follow:
• Somebody must solve a mystery that nobody else cares about. – Max K.
• A character must say the line: “I’m pretty sure that is going to mess everything up…” – Mike C.
• No one can die. – Ben W.
• One character must always have a song stuck in their head, but not quite know what it is… – Deborah J.
• One character must be a sex therapist. – Stephanie C.
• At least one full minute of the film must not include any dialogue. – Ana K.
• One actor must be cast for a character of the opposite sex. – G. W.