On his way to his wannabe-film-industry job, Jason stops by an acquaintance’s door to return her lost camera. When she offers him a ride to work and invites him inside the day takes an unexpected twist.
This film was inspired by the following user-submitted constraints:
• Must end in a parking garage.
• One of the characters has a secret that they don’t want the other to find out.
• One of the characters is terrified of failure.
• At some point in their relationship, they sat and talked in a coffee shop one morning.
• One’s favorite place is Paris.
• One used to drive a moped until it was stolen.
• One loves photography, and uses it as a kind of replacement memory for her/his memory issues.