“March Film” Title, Cast, and Synopsis Announcementon February 9, 2012 at 6:58 pm
While Anamnesis was in its final post-production push, we were also working on pre-production for our March-release film I am directing. Last Sunday marked our first day of production. The title? Lovebound: Love Abounds.
Lovebound: Love Abounds is our first all-out comedy, and a very silly one at that. Check out the synopsis and cast list (of which I couldn’t be happier with) over at the film’s page, and be sure to stay tuned for plenty behind-the-scenes content via pictures and production diaries.
Here are the constraints we had to follow:
• Somebody must solve a mystery that nobody else cares about. – Max K.
• A character must say the line: “I’m pretty sure that is going to mess everything up…” – Mike C.
• No one can die. – Ben W.
• One character must always have a song stuck in their head, but not quite know what it is… – Deborah J.
• One character must be a sex therapist. – Stephanie C.
• At least one full minute of the film must not include any dialogue. – Ana K.
• One actor must be cast for a character of the opposite sex. – G. W.