I’m pleased to introduce our last film of the year, (fittingly titled) Last Year! New Year’s comes early in our latest little comedy, which was inspired by the following set of constraints:
• The entire internet goes down. All of it, nobody has internet. – Eric B.
• Someone is about to remember everything they forgot, in a rush, and it’s not going to be pleasant. – Josh T.
• Someone is about to run into their doppelgänger while on a date. – Dave N.
• A character is a major fan of someone who has been dead a while, but is unaware of their death. – Tiara
• Three characters must be siblings and live in the same apartment/house. – Barbara W.
• A character must spend an entire scene not knowing something that’s completely obvious to the audience. – Carl M.
• Every scene takes place exactly one year before the previous scene. – Ben C.
This one was a blast to make, largely due to the dedication and talent of our wonderful cast and crew. We shot the film as three separate long takes, so preparation and careful planning on everyone’s part was uniquely and specifically important.
So pop some bubbly and I hope you enjoy Last Year.